windows update 8007000e
Image Saint Valentin
The problem I found was in PCs that are not updated. In my network environment, we implemented custom images of Windows 7 and some of the waste of the PC for updating the WSUS server. In general, manually checking for updates within the Control Panel will also periodically cause Windows Update Error 8007000e or windows update code 8007000e errors in the Windows Update log.
In my research, I came across this article, which paved the way for the solution. code 8007000ETo summarize the article, Microsoft has released a cumulative update for earlier patches of Windows 7. Therefore, until April 2016, there is a large patch covering all security and non-security updates for Windows 7 SP1.
How to fix error 8007000E in Windows Update.
- Once I downloaded both patches, you must install them in this order:
KB3020369 must be installed first and then KB3125574.
- When the updates complete, reboot the PC.
The PC may reboot several times during the process.
- Once the PC has finished its reboots, log in as an administrator and go to the Control Panel.
- From there click on Windows Updates.
- You will now be able to get the PC to check for updates and get the listing of missing updates on the PC.
Step 2. Install KB3102810 update.
1. Download the KB3102810 update but DO NOT install it yet.
2. Restart your computer.
3. Install the KB3102810.
Step 3. "Rebuild" the SoftwareDistribution folder.
Search for the purpose on the Microsoft Update Catalog Web site after 3020369, and then choose the correct installation for the version of Windows you are running. If you want to know what's in this patch, you can read the Microsoft article here -> (KB3020369)
- Press Windows + R keys to open the run command box.
- In the Search box, type: services.msc & click OK.
- In Services control panel locate the Windows Update service.
3. Right-click on Windows Update service and select “Stop”.
Method 3. Run the System Update Readiness tool.
1. Download and run the System Update Readiness tool according to your Windows version.
2. When the installation is completed, restart your computer and try to search updates,
That’s all folks! Did it work for you?
Please leave a comment in the comment section below or even better: like and share this blog post in the social networks to help spread the word about this solution.